YOU CAN UPGRADE MOST EXISTING X-RAY SYSTEMS AS WELL AS ANY NEW SYSTEM
CALL TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR DIGITAL OPTIONS: 972-647-0171 • TOLL FREE: 800-259-4624
WE WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF HEARING CUSTOMER COMMENTS LIKE THIS!
To - The JXR Team,
Thanks for all your help throughout the process - your direction has been hugely appreciated! Working with the team at Jones X-ray on the installation of our new x-ray suite was fantastic. From my initial phone call querying the options available to us, through to the installation itself, Jones X-ray was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The guys even worked on my install over the weekend from Friday to Sunday to get the job finished in a timely manner AND we're delighted with the finished product!
I Would recommend Jones X-Ray to anyone for help with their imaging needs.
Dr. Andrew Newell, D.C.
Full Life Chiropractic
COMPUTED RADIOGRAPHY - CR SYSTEMS:
Directview Vita XE CR System
Providing high-quality diagnostic imaging services to your patients is high on your list of priorities.
But there are limits to your budget and your space. That's why we are excited to offer your customers the CARESTREAM DIRECTVIEW Vita XE CR System—a reliable, compact, tabletop imaging solution with a small footprint and light weight design. It allows seamless integration into your existing work flow, and helps increase efficiency and productivity, all at an affordable price.
- Meets the needs of smaller hospitals, clinics and private practices with limited budgets
- Allows end-users to offer in-house imaging without paying for features they don’t use
SIMPLE and FAST
- 65 to 69 plates per hour ("14"x17") at standard resolution
- Smart Erase feature yields improved productivity/speed
- Designed for easy service
- Smooth integration into current workflow
- Handles extreme environmental conditions in variety of applications
- Enhanced Quality & Service Performance
- Tested to strict military conditions
- Internal dongle eliminates loss or damage
- High-quality images
- Dynamic Range expanded to full 40mR
- Improved DQE and Signal to Noise ratio
VITA CR SYSTEMS ACCELERATE YOUR WORKFLOW WITH:
- Fast and easy set up in the office or on the road
- An intuitive interface that minimizes training time
- Default image preferences to simplify selection
- Quick correction of over and under exposures
- A “smart erase” feature that reduces cycle time between scans
- Fewer parts make maintenance a breeze and reduce downtime
Options include: Long Length Imaging, Total Quality Tool, Cart and Dental Panoramic package
VITA CR SYSTEM
Directview Vita XE CR System
Say goodbye to purchasing film and chemicals….
JONES X-RAY INSTALLATION SPOTLIGHT - DALLAS, TX
UNIVERSAL MEDICAL SYSTEM WITH CARESTREAM DIRECT-VIEW CR
Look at more of our Installation Photos
Dual Zone Capture
Introducing the iDR34: the only digital radiography solution capable of BOTH regional scanning and long length spinal imaging studies. With a 17”x34” field of use, the iDR34 can replace or supplement your existing RAD room environment by giving you the ability to do all anatomy regions - neck and chest, full-torso, long-length, and spine. Because the system takes a single image, you can leverage compensation filters to balance out the exposure between thicker and thinner areas of anatomy.
There is no need for multiple exposures, making the iDR34 an ideal low-dose solution for applications such as scoliosis evaluation in the pediatric segment. Our proprietary algorithm eliminates the need for image stitching software, creating a full-spine image in one exposure without having to take three separate x-rays. Low-dose, high-efficiency versatility makes the iDR34 second to none in the DR market today. It’s just another example of iCRco’s evolution in the field of DR radiography.
Full Spine Capture
One solution to address all your long-bone imaging needs. Introducing the iDR-L – a seamless, high-resolution detector that offers full spine, regional, and zone scanning capabilities. This direct capture solution revolutionizes how full-spine imaging is achieved.
iDR-L Method: The long-bone radiography platform utilizes a 17” by 51” detector plate that eliminates the need for a cassette. Integrating phosphor plate technology, the iDR-L boasts a higher resolution than standard DR while maintaining the same workflow. This solution sends complete image information directly to the scan processor skipping lengthy image stitching processes.